Thursday, October 16, 2008

A sister is someone who grabs for your hand and touches your heart....

This blog is dedicated to my sisters .... My mom got a package from her sister the other day and the card said something like thanks for being in my world (oh my gosh i am crying right now) Anyhow it made me sit down and think about how much I love my sisters. My sisters by blood, my sisters by marriage and my sisters by heart (I have many of those) I dont have enough time to list all of the reasons I love my sisters but I will say that I would not be where I am today if I did not have the unconditional love and support that I have from my "sisters" Being a single mom is one of the hardest things in the world, when you have sisters like I do it makes life a lot simpler. They help me do all the mommy doos that I often times cant do. Aside from helping me be a good mommy they keep me pushing forward as a person. When things get tough I know they are a call or an email away. No matter the time of day they always have the right thing to say. You all know who you are so know from the bottom of my heart how much I love and appreciate you. If you havent already yet, tell your "sisters" how much you love them....

0 comments: