So my little baby boy is not so little anymore... He is turning 8 tomorrow and I am in shock and disbelief! I remember like yesterday when he was born. I remember him getting shots and me crying and crying like I was the one who got the shots! I remember when he finally stopped rocking back and forth on his hands and knees and finally started to crawl. Then walk, then run (very fast) It all went by so fast. I remember when he was born and I thought wow, your so cute but you sooo look like a bug. Watching him grow into this little man. Turning 8 years old wearing size 12 pants. Its all so amazing to me. My beautiful little man. I have to say that I would not be anywhere if I had not been blessed with this sweet little boy. I have had some rough times in my life and he has been the one thing that has kept me going. (until I had the twins and now they are all my everything!) His sweet spirit, kindness, loving little soul is out of this world and unheard of for such a young boy. He has been my little helper with his brothers. He does everything for his little brothers and they worship the ground he walks on. Being a single parent is hard but my son is my right hand. I dont know where he learned all of this. He is my baby now and always will be. I truly do have the best boy in this world. Happy birthday Mote, Mommy loves you this(((((((((((((((())))))))))))) much!!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment