My mom is my best friend.... people say we look alike and it makes me happy cause shes gorge... We are a lot alike so at times its tense but who doesnt love intense stuff! haha no but really I do not know how she did it with us 6 kids. She some how managed to raise us all and we are all loving and close. That says alot about a mom. Your kids are a reflection of how you raised them. She was hard when she needed to be and now we are responsible because of it. She was loving and understanding when she needed to be and now we are all loving and understanding because of it. I hope and pray one day when my sons are older they will feel about me the way I do about my beloved mother. She has made her mark on this world and I thank God everyday he blessed me with her as my mother. She cannot even begin to fathom the way she is loved by people who know her, especially her children.
Happy Halloween!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Posted by
jaylynn5679
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment